Monday, September 7, 2015

Welcome Back and News!

Dear parents and students,
Welcome back to school.  This year we have a new theme in the art classroom.  Our theme is “Water.”  This theme is going to drive all of our artwork this year.  The artwork that your children will be creating will be related, directly or indirectly to water.  You can check in on what is going on in the art room at the Fox Hill Art blog.  The address of the Fox Hill Art blog  is scarpullafh.blogspot.com.  This is a place where you can see what your children are working on currently in my classroom and see what is going on in other grades as well.  This is especially important for the fourth and fifth grade parents because I keep a lot of their work for the Fine Arts Night which takes place on the same night as the spring concert.
This year I will be in for the first week of school and then be out on leave to take care of my son Zachary.  He is about 5 months old now and I am excited to be home with him.  I will be out until November 4th.  I am excited to have Ms. Lauren Vigneau as my substitute.  Ms. Vigneau has a background in art and has already been working in the Burlington schools as a substitute.  Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.  scarpulla@bpsk12.org or 781-238-5663.
-Mr. Scarpulla

Fox Hill Art

No comments:

Post a Comment